Caribou Property Management, LLC provides Condominium Owner Association (COA) and Homeowner Association (HOA) services to communities looking for an organized approach to managing their residential assets. We will perform a variety of tasks, depending on the needs of your Association and the directives of the Board of Directors. Caribou Property Management will always work at the direction of the Board, taking action on tasks we have been given authority to perform. Our team will maintain great communication, responding to most association inquiries within 24-hours.
- A dedicated association staff, independent from our rental services. Our team understands Associations and increases their experience daily.
- Uniformly educate and enforce rules & regulations for homeowners. This will ensure that no homeowner can make changes to a property that will negatively influence the community or value of the Association.
- Review current vendors, including insurance providers, for pricing fairness and assure quality work of the desired scope.
- Solicit bid proposals for large scale projects and coordinate contractors and other trade professionals on those projects.
- Report on necessary capital repairs to the Board of Directors to assist with short-term and long-term planning.
- Oversee upgrades and renovations as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Take care of any emergency issues: your residents will have can contact Caribou 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Collect Association assessments promptly and effectively.
- Present detailed accounting statements for the Board of Directors, including budget comparisons, delinquent reports, and a detailed summary of expenses.
- Work with appropriate professionals to prepare proper tax reports and statements.
- With your approval, we can contact our association-savvy attorneys for help with forced foreclosures, Department of Housing and Urban Development complaints, advice regarding enforcement of rules & regulations, and much more.
- Prompt response times on very specific questions regarding Bylaws and
Declarations, from our extensive knowledge over the field. No more waiting weeks for a simple response!
- Impartial when resolving home/condo owner disputes. Everyone is treated fairly & equally when enforcing Rules & Regulations.
- Caribou will build your Association its own website, where members of your community can securely log in and view what meetings, events, and maintenance will be occurring around the association.
- This website will also provide reminders of the policies and rules of your association, ensuring all members are up-to-date on the latest changes within your community.
- Along with the website, Caribou will create a unique distribution email list, where all members can be contacted easily, as well as an email address where members of your individual community can directly contact our managers working with your Association.
ONLINE OWNER PORTAL
- In addition to the Association website, all Unit Owners will have access to an online Owner Portal which will give access to the individual unit ledger, access to files available only to them (such as copies of notices sent). Owners will also have the ability to make online payments using e-check or a credit card.
- Board Members will have access to the Association ledger through their Owner Portal. This will allow Board Members to view income and expenses for the Association in real-time, and view PDF copies of invoices that have been received and paid. This is a part of Caribou's commitment to transparency.