Caribou’s comprehensive management service is delivered by a professional management staff that will allow you the freedom you are looking for when hiring a management company.
Our goal at Caribou Property Management is to create and maintain the financial success of your property while freeing you from the day-to-day management tasks. You will find that Caribou Management will ease the stress of managing your investment, giving you the opportunity to focus on bigger and better things.
Through relationships and bulk pricing, maintenance and upkeep done on your property through our preferred
vendors will be comparatively cheaper than many other options. You will find that our internal maintenance
is 20-25% cheaper than most contractors and specialists.
7% of Collected Monthly Rent
This fee is NOT collected if your property is sitting vacant. We are in business to help you succeed with your investment, and will not charge you a monthly fee until we are able to fill your property with a qualified tenant.
$200 Showing Preparation Fee
Includes sign placement and new pictures for advertisement purposes. We also will aggressively market your property, syndicating it to dozens of highly trafficked websites, such as Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor.com, and many more.
$500 Lease Signing Fee
We have a flat rate fee when we successfully sign a 12-month lease for your property, NOT a full month, or percentage of one-month's rent. This flat rate will help keep your management expenses fixed even if incoming rent does increase.
Caribou has unique pricing for Apartment
Complexes w/ 40+ units. Click for more info:
- This is your investment - have access to information whenever you want!
- A secure login is provided that allows you to view your property's performance, up to date accounting ledgers, and tenant move-in and move-out dates.
- Property performance reports can also be mailed or emailed to you at desired time frames.
- We create an extensive web presence for your rental property by posting advertisements on numerous rental websites including the most trafficked property management sites in the Madison area, including Zillow, Trulia, and many many more.
- Professional yard signage will be placed, attracting future tenants who may be looking in the area.
- Welcome information, fridge magnet, and other move-in materials will be provided upon tenant arrival, expanding our tenant base and reminding past tenants of our availability, as well as providing information regarding emergencies, maintenance, and rent payment procedures.
- We only place the best possible tenants in your property. Our thorough screening process for rental applicants has consistently kept our eviction rate very low.
- Prospective tenant screening includes running industry-specific credit reports, verifying employment, income and previous rental history.
- Credit reports are run on all applicants age 18 years or older. This report includes a nation-wide search for prior evictions - very important in a growing area such as Dane County.
- As a management company, we have many procedures to eliminate problem tenants prior to ever renting to them. Placing the right tenant in your property is the single most important step in guaranteeing your investment's success.
- Your funds (collected rent - management fee & maintenance expenses) will be transferred directly to your account via ACH regularly each month.
- Caribou closely monitors rental rates throughout both the city and country, making sure your investment is properly valued and will be set at the highest rental rate we can sustainably achieve.
- Caribou will professionally manage your apartment complexes without the need for you to change your branding. We understand that you have developed your property's brand and want to keep it consistent. Caribou will manage your property in the background, keeping your business the way you intended.
- Standard year-end tax forms (1099) will be provided at year end.
- Our accounting staff is easy to reach to help answer questions throughout the year.
Maintenance & Repairs
- Flexible to your expectations.
- Maintenance will be conducted by bonded professionals at the lowest possible price due to our relationships and purchasing power with local vendors.
- Caribou Property Management will not outsource when we feel we can complete the work at a similar quality, yet at a lower price than an outside vendor.
- Any maintenance or repair over your desired threshold will require your approval before the work is completed.
- Your tenants will also have a secure login that allows them to pay rent via ACH, submit work orders, and contact Caribou with any questions or comments.
- Caribou tries to make communication as easy as possible for tenants, ensuring all maintenance work orders are brought to our attention, as well as rent is collected on time, consistently.